Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rolling In



I heard winter was rolling in later today.

I took big orange for a quick spin before the snow came.

I chatted with the moos. I have been spending a lot of time with the bovines on the trails lately. This one was thinking that the 'grass is greener on the other side.' Silly moo. He had his head stuck in that fence.


As I was heading home, I heard someone yell from the tennis court.
I am not certain what he said. All I heard was, "orange bike!"

I looked over it was a very charming q-tip. I would say he was in his 70s.

I threw him a proud smile and shrugged my shoulders.

I swear this bike is a magnet for older men. Everywhere I go...men are close on my trail to tell me they like my bike.

If you need a date...you can borrow my bike. No guarantee that your date will under the age of 55. But I am sure it would be great conversation!


No comments:

Post a Comment